CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Coming to a Close...

I cannot believe that summer is almost over!! So much has happened this summer and I just can't wait for my senior year to start! I've gone to girls camp, youth conference and YASE (Young Ambassador camp) it was a total blast! I learned though that it is going to take a TON of work if I want to be a young ambassador one day. All summer I've just hang out with friends and have had some crazy adventures! I still have a lot more to do before school starts again including madrigal retreat and an amazing date to Lagoon with my best friend!! I'm so excited! This summer I have tried to improve with my film and photography skills and I hope to get better this next year. There is just so much to do, but yet I find myself being so unhappy. I don't know what it is. I've kind of hit this depression that just won't seem to go away. Hopefully it will! But in the mean while I'm going to try to stay optimistic.

This is Robyn, me, and my roommate Sarah, at YASE! :) It was so much fun, but a lot of hard work and determination!

No comments:

Post a Comment